Reports don’t affect don’t affect your marketing. Actions do.
You can search far and wide, but you’re unlikely to find a marketer who’s more plugged into the power of web analytics than my podcasting partner, Andy Crestodina.
At marketing conferences across the country, Andy’s sessions on understanding and applying your web analytics to optimize the performance of your website and content are always packed. Everyone in the audience gains amazing clarity on this critical topic. They leave ready to turn the numbers into meaningful actions to increase conversion.
In the next 22 minutes you’ll gather many of Andy’s best tips and get schooled in web analytics.
Andy and Barry discuss:
- How analytics are the scoreboard of the content marketing game
- The two main things most people miss with analytics
- How to measure what matters
- How to use analytics to prioritize your social media activity
- The most important reports for getting started
- How to hack analytics exactly like the pros
Andy explains the AABCs of Google Analytics:
In the cheese and mousetraps segment…
- Barry explains how to use other company’s analytics
- Andy guides you through some simple tactics for improving the quality and integrity of your data
Next on Content Matters: guest blogging