This episode’s funny. Or at least Barry and Andy laughed a lot while recording it.
In this edition of our podcast, we challenge the idea that every piece of content has to be off-the-charts outstanding. Maybe it’s okay for “okay” to do the trick sometimes?
Highlights from the episode include:
- What is medium quality content? Why publish it?
- Content marketers answer their market’s common questions
- Is a low competition environment the right place for mediocre content?
- The multi-author news blog demands speed, not amazement.
- Little bites from a big brain
In the cheese & mousetrap segment:
- Barry offers ideas for taking medium-quality and morphing it into great content
- Andy suggests using the scalpel to make the mediocre stuff brief
Coming in the show’s next episode:
Developing your voice as a writer