Put information and visuals together, two things people crave, and you get infographics.
Listen to this edition of Content Matters to learn about why Andy and Barry are such strong believers in adding infographics to your content marketing mix and pickup all kinds of tips for creating them.
In this episode we cover:
- How infographics give you a fast-track to expand your reach
- The benefits of using infographics to repurpose your content
- Practical design tips for creating an effective infographic that’s easy to consume
- Processes for getting infographics created affordably
- Tools you can use to create infographics yourself
- Ideas for promoting your infographic
In the cheese & mousetrap segment:
- Barry talks about mining infographic ideas from the content your sales team uses (often, PowerPoints)
- Andy issues a warning about encouraging readers to leave your sales pages via the links you offer
Resources mentioned in this epsidode:
- The Most Important Thing You Need to Know About Infographics
- Eye-Popping, Reader-Stopping, Social Media Rocking Visual Marketing (Lists tools for creating infographics)
- The Great Big List of Infographic Ideas, an infographic
In a new feature on the Content Matters program, we invite experts to contribute their ideas. In this episode we welcome search and content marketing expert, Brian Dean of Backlinko.com.
On the next episode of Content Matters:
How website navigation affects the user experience