For three years running, Orbit Media has asked 1000+ bloggers how they approach the job of creating content. In this episode, you’ll hear what has and hasn’t changed in the world of business blogging. Fascinating stuff.
In this episode we cover (and answer):
- The findings of Orbit Media’s annual business blogger research
- Does it now require more time to create a successful blog post? 6+hours?
- Images? Video? Audio? Do the best bloggers post this stuff regularly?
- Does investing more effort in blog posts result in stronger results?
- What’s the word on blogging frequency and how much does it matter?
- Does the length of your posts matter?
In the cheese & mousetrap segment:
- Barry riffs on the power of having a strong point of view
- Andy offers tips for delivering two kinds of evidence to increase trust and conversion
Resources mentioned in this epsidode:
- See the infographic below, and for even more detail…
On the next episode of Content Matters: