If your written content isn’t great, it accomplishes very little, or nothing.
In this episode, Andy and Barry talk you through the 14 ingredients you need to pour into your content, so it hits the mark and accomplishes your marketing objectives.
In this episode we talk about:
- Each of the 14 important ingredients in the nutritional label below
- Ways to apply the ingredient in your written content
- How to make your written content original—even when it’s about a common topic
In the cheese & mousetrap segment:
- Barry offers tips for writing the compelling lead you need to pull readers into your story
- Andy delivers a recipe for earning more social shares by collaborating with experts
On the next episode of Content Matters:
How to identify topics for your content creation
Listen to any or all of the Content Matters podcast episodes and share your thoughts about the program on iTunes.