Two heads are better than one. It’s cliche, but true. In this episode of Content Matters, Andy and Barry get into the many reasons to create collaborative content.
Listen to “The Audience-Expanding Advantages of Collaborative Content ” on Spreaker.
In this episode we cover:
- The many reasons to do collaborative content
- Ego bait—is it more meaningful than it sounds?
- Getting started with curated content
- Making your content better with quotes from contributors
- Creating and contributing to roundup posts
- The value (and fun) of doing expert interviews
- Reasons to make guest posts part of your guest posting strategy
In the cheese & mousetrap segment:
- Barry explains an important key for selecting the right collaborators
- Andy digs into how to use testimonials to increase conversion
Resources mentioned in this epsidode:
- Steal Orbit’s content template
- The Road to Recognition, Barry’s new book, which is highly collaborative
- “My CM Yearbook,” by Andy and Orbit
On the next episode of Content Matters:
The Tactics Successful Bloggers
Listen to any or all of the Content Matters podcast episodes and share your thoughts about the program on iTunes.
Creating Collaborative Content in 2019 [An Interview with Barry Feldman] - Techfunnel
[…] along with his friend, Andy Crestodina, hosts of the Content Jam Podcast, also created a piece on advantages of collaborative content which you can listen to here. It offers some interesting benefits on creating collaborative content as well as getting started […]