Subscribe by email.
Get the word each time The Point publishes online marketing insights.
Enjoy these articles too:
- 20 Ideas for Your Website Homepage Content [Infographic]
- The Secret to Selling to Millennials
- Should You Call Yourself an Author [Content Matters Episode 15]
- Free Online Design Tools for DIY Graphic Design [Infographic]
- Why Content Marketers Must Understand Domain Authority
- How a Food Company with No Huevos is Shaking Things Up Online
- Content Marketing Costs: How to Budget for Your Six Most Important Needs
- How Smart Marketers Deal with Bounce Rate [Content Matters Episode 13]
- White Hat vs. Black Hat SEO: Are You Wearing the Right One?
- Want to Know How to Make Your Written Content Great?
Barry Feldman: November 19, 2012 | Content marketing, Social media/social media marketing | Comments
Barry Feldman, founder of Feldman Creative, is a prolific writer with 25 years of experience bringing his clients' online presence to the next level through copywriting and content marketing creation and consulting. He writes and educates clients on online marketing on The Point and on many other sites across the web. Connect with Barry on Google+.
Latest posts by Barry Feldman (see all)
- 20 Ideas for Your Website Homepage Content [Infographic] - August 20, 2016
- The Secret to Selling to Millennials - August 17, 2016
- Should You Call Yourself an Author [Content Matters Episode 15] - August 13, 2016
- Free Online Design Tools for DIY Graphic Design [Infographic] - August 5, 2016
- Why Content Marketers Must Understand Domain Authority - July 23, 2016