The content marketing planets aligned when your hosts, Andy and Barry, selected theme music for our program written and recorded by our friend (and content astronaut) Robert Rose.
The groove of the tune was the reason it worked for us, but if you listen closely, you hear a vocal loop Robert uses with a female singing, “It’s gonna’ take a little time.”
She might have been rapping about content marketing. Or search. Or building “domain authority” (DA).
We’re riffing on these things in this episode with a focus on the increasingly important measure of domain authority. Andy’s published answers to common questions about DA on the Orbit Media blog and now his extensive knowledge on the topic is ready to be fed directly to your ear drums.
Tune in for 22 minutes to learn:
- What is domain authority (DA)?
- How’s it compare to Google’s PageRank metric?
- What’s page authority (PA)?
- Which one matters more for keyword research, DA or PA?
- How to tap into vital (and free) tools, Open Site Explorer and MozBar
- How measure the value of a link from another website to inform your planning process
- Must-do techniques to increase your domain authority (and the magnetic power of your website)