For three years running, Orbit Media has asked 1000+ bloggers how they approach the job of creating content. In this episode, you’ll hear what has and hasn’t changed in the world of business blogging. Fascinating stuff.
In this episode we cover (and answer):
- The findings of Orbit Media’s annual business blogger research
- Does it now require more time to create a successful blog post? 6+hours?
- Images? Video? Audio? Do the best bloggers post this stuff regularly?
- Does investing more effort in blog posts result in stronger results?
- What’s the word on blogging frequency and how much does it matter?
- Does the length of your posts matter?
In the cheese & mousetrap segment: Get to the point >>