Your domain is defined as your “sphere of knowledge.” You can own your domain and stand out as an authority by authoring a book.
Yes indeed, there’s a lot of hard work involved. However, the rules have changed and a traditional book is not your only option.
In this episode, Andy and Barry explore a variety of options for adding “author” to your bio and resume and the benefits of doing so.
In this episode we talk about:
- Has it become “easier” to author a book?
- The benefits of adding “author” to your bio and additional ways to showcase your author status
- Various ways to fast-track your authorship journey
- A process and plan for blogging a book
- Leveraging authorship for speaking and networking opportunities
- How to use book and speaker pages for SEO