I’ve been bringing you lessons about lead magnets because they’re critical for growing your email list.
I’m not done yet. I’m going to bring it in this one by offering a litany of ideas for lead magnets with titles and templates you can easily adapt to capture more leads from your website.
A quick review, if you missed the prior posts (and offers)…
- What is a Lead Magnet? (And 10 Ways to Magnify the Size of Your Email List) explains the fundamentals of the strategy and maps the way with 10 effective lead magnet types. The post offers a free checklist of 50 lead magnet ideas.
- Lead magnets don’t always get the attention they deserve if you don’t promote it, so my post A Lead Magnet Promotion Checklist to Build Your Email List Faster offers 30 ideas you can begin to apply immediately. The post offers another free checklist.
I’m putting all this effort into helping you create and promote lead magnets because I feel so strong about the need to grow your email list and put the power of email marketing to work. Let’s face it: social media’s a bit slippery to rely on for lead generation and ranking on search is damn difficult for most—especially if you’re an early stage content creator.
Should either search, social, advertising, or any channel succeed in driving traffic to your site, you still lose the battle when visitors come and go without joining your list, getting in touch, trying or buying your product.
The bottom line is you need to give your visitors a reason to give you the keys to their inbox.
And that reason is…? Ultra-strength content… the keeper kind.
You need to offer content that beams from the screen the magic power it takes to get people to type their email address.
This is an exercise to help you crank out killer lead magnets
Our lead magnet creation class shall now commence. I’m glad you’re here. You’ll want to take notes, brainstorm with me, and definitely download the free Lead Magnets Template Kit.
The goal is to inspire powerful lead magnet ideas—featuring compelling titles and attractive covers—that go from being mine to being yours, in a short span of time.
The session will feature:
- Lead magnet titles that have converted at a high rate for my company and clients.
- Additional great lead magnet ideas from around the web.
- Variations on the ideas to help kick start your next lead magnet.
- And little in-article workshops or brainstorms to ignite the creative process.