Could something as basic as your website’s menu bar actually have a meaningful effect on your visitor’s experience? .
Listen to this edition of Content Matters as Andy and Barry discuss how website navigation can effect traffic, conversion and user experience.
In this episode we cover:
- The danger of using generic labels in your website navigation
- Important tips for structuring your site
- Are drop-down menus useful?
- The right way to use internal links
- Using analytics to optimize your navigation
In the cheese & mousetrap segment:
- Barry talks about how to make the navigation of your blog user-friendly
- Andy offers ideas for creating a more effective call to action
Resources mentioned in this epsidode:
On the next episode of Content Matters:
Useful tips for editing your copy