Social media pants? Yup.
I really enjoy attending new media conferences and in an effort to make the most of the opportunity to network at them, I try to dress for the occasion. I’ll show you what I mean by that.
The following two tabs change content below.
Barry Feldman, founder of Feldman Creative, is a prolific writer with 25 years of experience bringing his clients' online presence to the next level through copywriting and content marketing creation and consulting. He writes and educates clients on online marketing on The Point and on many other sites across the web. Connect with Barry on Google+.
Latest posts by Barry Feldman (see all)
- The Power of Social Recommendations, Word of Mouth Marketing and the Coolest Kid in Kindergarten - September 20, 2014
- How to Grade a Blog (Including Yours) - September 15, 2014
- 11 Mistakes Dumbass Content Marketers Make - September 7, 2014
- 30 Action Items to Get Serious About Influencer Marketing - August 24, 2014
- Social Proof Marketing Makes Your Register Ring - August 16, 2014